As Guest Relations Executive you will anticipate the needs of our guests, always being on hand to assist with any requests they may have. You will naturally engage with our guests, consistently providing a high-end service by being intuitive and always thinking outside of the box on how to create stories that inspire.
If you are the kind of person who loves being out front, interacting with guests and offering a personalised service rather than being stuck behind a desk, then this is the job for you!
Main Responsibilities as Guest Relations Executive will include
- Being extremely creative when arranging amenities to surprise and delight our guests.
- Preparing VIP welcomes by identifying VIP’s and preparing cards/gifts etc.
- Having presence in the lobby, meeting, greeting and providing assistance to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure all guests needs and expectations are met.
- Liaising with guests, finding out their preferences and updating their Opera profiles.
- Managing and swiftly resolving guest complaints.
- Being the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensuring all departments are fully briefed on their requirements.
- Serving as a main point of contact for long-stay guests to ensure consistency.
To be considered for our role you must:
- Have a creative flair – and always think outside the box!
- Have a proven track record in Guest Relations within a luxury hotel.
- Be personable, naturally engaging and attentive with an eye for detail. It goes without saying that you will be passionate about providing exceptional guest service.
- Be thoughtful, intuitive and insightful.
- Be proficient in Opera.
Due to the high level of response you will be contacted if your skills and experience fulfills the criteria for the role and if the position you applied for is still available.