Welcome to the Family, welcome to The Hari.
The Hari is a beacon of modern luxury offering impeccable service. A destination for locals to love and guests to discover.
Our people are brand ambassadors of The Hari and custodians of the full Hari experience. We want to pass the legacy on through our approach to service, our attention to style, our take on humour and our philosophy on sophistication.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Scope & Range:
- To be responsible for maintaining guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
- Supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. On time-to-time basis may also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper in various activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Organises and facilitates the room making process.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper with training requirements.
- Previous experience in being a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Previously worked in a 5-star restaurant/hotel
- Dedication to presentation and organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- A level head/calm nature
- Superb attention to detail
- Right to unrestricted employment in the UK
With plenty of opportunity and a great team to work alongside, you can reach your full potential at The Hari. To join our award-winning team and start carving a successful career in hospitality at The Hari, please email your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the button below.