New COVID-19 procedures at The Hari COVID 19 procedures
Looking forward to welcoming you back, safe and sound.
Below you will find our current procedures and precautions ahead of your next stay with us, which are subject to change in line with the latest Government guidelines. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via phone on +44.020.7858.0100 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any questions at all.
Arrival at The Hari:
- We will contact you prior to arrival and give clear instructions regarding our check in process. This may not always be possible for bookings made via a third party.
- On arrival you will be greeted by our friendly team, who will be wearing relevant PPE equipment.
- Our team will maintain a safe distance between you and them at all times, we politely ask you to do the same.
- Should you require Valet Parking, we will park your car for you using our COVID-19 safe method.
- We will check you in immediately and take you directly to your room.
- Our porters will be on hand to help transfer your luggage. All trolleys are thoroughly sanitised after each use.
- Your room key will be thoroughly sanitised before your arrival
- We have taken extra care in preparing your room. Every room is cleaned with a sanitising misting technology. This pioneering technology disinfects all surfaces and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. The disinfectant remains active on surfaces for 72hrs, protecting you throughout your stay.
- We will provide you with your own personal hygiene kit, which includes a mask and hand sanitiser for use throughout your stay.
- Where possible, we will take your credit card details prior to arrival to ensure a smooth check out process and minimise the need for contact. Please note we do not accept cash.
- Please make use of sanitising hand lotions at entry and exit points.
We ask that you:
- Wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel. Once seated in the restaurant, bar, terrace or al fresco you are able to remove them. Disposable fask masks are available on request.
- Observe our CANCELLATION POLICY: Our cancellation policy provides you with maximum flexibility and reassurance. Providing a full 24hrs notice is given, you will receive a full refund unless you’ve booked a special promotion, or have an alternative arrangement. For group and event bookings please speak directly to the hotel.
- Read the HEALTH DECLARATION prior to arrival: We will kindly ask you to complete a health declaration prior to your arrival and confirm this upon arrival. This is to ensure that all guests (and their households) are symptom free, therefore ensuring the safety of all.
Your hotel experience:
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas throughout the hotel.
- To ensure your safety and that social distancing is maintained, we have reduced the capacity of available bedrooms.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided in the principal public areas. We encourage you to use these liberally.
- We kindly ask that you wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel. Once are seated in the restaurant, bar, terrace or al fresco you are able to remove them.
- Enhanced cleaning programmes have been implemented in all public areas, including frequent disinfection of high touch areas. We will take care that this cleaning does not impact on your stay, but you will see the team in action from time to time, please feel free to ask questions if you have any concerns with these precautions.
- What you may not see however, is our overnight cleaning programme. We are using advanced technology to thoroughly disinfect and clean the hotel.
- Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat. Slippers and all other room consumables are replaced after each stay
- Please wash your hands when returning to your room.
- Housekeeping services, including turndowns, will be available on request only. Where this is requested we will ask you to vacate and ventilate the room prior to housekeeping staff entering.
- Housekeeping staff will change their personal protection equipment each time they enter a different bedroom.
- The Senior Manager on duty is our designated and responsible person for all staff and guest COVID-19 related queries, and will be conducting spontaneous, random Covid-19 spot tests on surfaces.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns, this is a new situation for us all and we want to make your experience with us the most comfortable, relaxing and safe it can be, so we are very happy to hear any feedback.
Test and trace:
- We are now legally obliged to have the Government NHS Test and Trace QR code displayed at the main entrance.
- All guests are encouraged to download the NHS Test and Trace app, and check-in using their iPhone. Note the QR code does not work unless you have downloaded and opened the app first.
- If you are unable or unwilling to download the app, you may use our own QR code or, alternatively, we can enter your details on your behalf.
- If guests are not willing to do either of these, than regrettably by law we must refuse entry.
- Guests with room reservations do not legally need to do track and trace, but we encourage you to do so for your own benefit.
- Currently, only one guest within your party is required to check-in, but we encourage all to do so for your own benefit.
Your dining experience:
- We have reduced the number of tables in the Terrace.
- We will limit the use of table linens and have established strict table and chair cleaning procedures between guests.
- All menus will be single use, or sanitised between uses.
- Our signature breakfast buffet will not be served until further notice.
- We kindly ask that you wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel. Once seated on the terrace you are able to remove them.
- All guests wishing to use the Gym at The Hari will need to make an appointment and follow a check in process at the Reception.
- The Hari Gym will be disinfected between each guest appointment.
If, prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, before leaving home, so that we can reschedule your stay. It is important to note, that for the safety of other guests and our team, any guest staying with us that displays symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home. You will be refunded the balance of your stay.
Our business partners :
We will be receiving visitors and contractors to site by appointment only. All visitors or contractors are asked to complete a health questionnaire and are issued a copy of our COVID-19 secure operating procedures, which includes strict guidelines for their visit. Access to back of house areas in the hotel and on the estate is restricted to staff only. Contractors and visitors are not permitted to use guest facilities.
Our teams commitment to you:
All team members are required to:
- Stay at home when unwell, in line with strict Government guidelines.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including hand washing upon arrival, before and after each task and regularly throughout the day
- Maintain social distancing
- Wear PPE when appropriate
- Follow the company’s COVID-19 Secure operating procedures
- Our Senior Management team monitor government guidance daily and act quickly to implement changes and train staff accordingly.
We ask that you:
- Observe our CANCELLATION POLICY: Our cancellation policy provides you with maximum flexibility and reassurance. Providing a full 48hrs notice is given, you will receive a full refund. For group and event bookings please speak directly to the hotel.
- Complete a HEALTH DECLARATION prior to arrival: We will kindly ask you to complete a health declaration prior to your arrival and confirm this upon arrival. This is to ensure that all guests (and their households) are symptom free, therefore ensuring the safety of all.
- If, prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, before travelling to us, so that we can reschedule your stay.
- For the safety of other guests and our team, should you begin to feel unwell and start to show COVID-19 symptoms during your stay with us, please self-isolate in your room. We will contact the appropriate health officials and make sure you get the care you need.
- We kindly ask that you wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel. Once seated in the restaurant, bar, terrace or al fresco you are able to remove them.
From the Hari London