A safe stay at The Hari
England has moved to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant., and in such we will do our utmost to keep our guests and employees safe. We will continue to follow the advice given in line with government guidelines.
From Tuesday 11 January 2022:
- You do not need to take a PCR test before you travel to England or self-isolate when you arrive. Instead, you can take a rapid lateral flow test on or before day 2 after you arrive and if it’s positive, only then must you take a PCR test.
- Eligible fully vaccinated travellers and under 18s will no longer have to take a pre-departure test or self-isolate on arrival in England.
Our position on the following also remains the same:
- Face coverings will be at your choice and discretion. If you wish to continue wearing one, you are welcome to do so. Our team will also have access to masks, should this make you feel more comfortable.
- Hand sanitiser will remain available throughout the hotel.
- All staff will be continuously monitored through daily temperature checks, and regular lateral flow testing.
- Consistent and rigorous cleaning standards will be maintained throughout the hotel.
We hope you’ll rest easy knowing that we have carefully reimagined The Hari experience for your safety and wellbeing. Although restrictions are no longer mandatory, some precautions have been thoughtfully and innovatively kept in place, to ensure that you still receive the warm Hari experience.
We have gone to great lengths to inform and train our staff on our renewed procedures and each and every one of us are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to The Hari.
Very best wishes,