It’s not always easy to find pet-friendly hotels in London, but at The Hari we are delighted to welcome your furry friends and look forward to spoiling them as much as our human guests.
Our pet policy
To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Pets should always be kept on a leash or in a carrier in public areas
- Pets must be supervised at all times
- Pets are welcome in The Hari Bar and Garden Terrace
- Pets are not allowed in The Hari’s restaurant, il Pampero
- Parents should pick up any “deposits” left by their pets
- Please make every effort to keep your pets from barking indoors
- Large dogs are welcome to stay by prior arrangement only. Please notify the hotel (preferably at time of booking) when travelling with your pet
- Guide dogs are, of course, welcome throughout the hotel
For more information please contact email@example.com.
For more on The Hari’s Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Book Your Stay Direct With Us
Best Available Rate
Complimentary Upgrade to the next room category (Subject to availability)
Enjoy your first drink on us
Free unlimited Wi-Fi during your stay
You have Found The Hari Easter Egg. If you'd like a chance to win a free Afternoon Tea for two at The Hari, please enter your email below.