Our response to COVID-19
at The Hari
We are looking forward to welcoming you to The Hari Hong Kong, safe and sound
Below you will find our procedures and precautions ahead of your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on +852 2129 0388 or at email@example.com should you have any questions at all.
Arrival at The Hari:
- On arrival you will be greeted by our friendly team, who will be wearing a face mask or relevant PPE equipment.
- Our team will maintain a safe distance between you and them at all times, we politely ask you to do the same.
- Our concierge team will be on hand to help you with your luggage. All our trolleys are thoroughly sanitised after each use.
- We have taken extra care in preparing your room. Every room is cleaned with a sanitising misting technology, which disinfects all surfaces and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Your room key will be thoroughly sanitised before your arrival.
- Where possible, we will take your credit card details prior to arrival to ensure a smooth check-out process and minimise the need for contact.
- Please make use of sanitising hand lotions at entry and exit points.
We ask that you:
- Wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel. Once seated in any restaurant, bar or terrace you can remove them.
- Observe our CANCELLATION POLICY: Our cancellation policy provides you with maximum flexibility and reassurance. Providing a full 24hrs notice is given, you will receive a full refund unless you’ve booked a special promotion, or have an alternative arrangement. For group and event bookings please speak directly to the hotel.
- Read the HEALTH DECLARATION prior to arrival: We will kindly ask you to complete a health declaration prior to your arrival or upon arrival. This is to ensure that all guests are free of any symptoms, ensuring the safety of us all.
Your hotel experience:
- Hand sanitising stations are provided in the principal public areas. We encourage you to use these liberally. Please also wash your hands when returning to your room.
- We kindly ask that you wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced cleaning programmes have been implemented in all public areas, including frequent disinfection of high touch areas. You may see the team in action from time to time, but we will ensure this does not impact on your stay. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any concerns about these precautions. What you may not see, however, is our overnight cleaning programme. We are using advanced technology to thoroughly disinfect and clean the hotel.
- Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat. Slippers and all other room consumables are replaced after each stay.
Your dining experience:
- We will have reduced number of seating in Lucciola Restaurant & Bar and Zoku Restaurant & Terrace.
- We will limit the use of table linens where possible and have established strict table and chair cleaning procedures between guests.
- Temperature checks will be taken by our hostess on arrival for all customers.
- Sanitisers will be available at the hostess stand for all guests.
- Guest will be asked to fill out a health declaration form on arrival at the restaurant.
- All staff will be wearing face masks during service.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of all high traffic surface areas will be conducted.
- Mask envelopes will be provided to all guests when seated.
- All staff go through a temperature check at the beginning of the shift.
If, prior to arrival, you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, prior to your arrival at the hotel, so that we can reschedule your stay.
Our team’s commitment to you:
All our team members are required to:
- Stay at home if feeling unwell, in line with strict Government guidelines.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including hand washing upon arrival, before and after each task and regularly throughout the day.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Wear PPE when appropriate.
- Follow our COVID-19 secure operating procedures.
Rest assured that our Senior Management team monitor government guidance daily and act quickly to implement changes and train staff accordingly.
This is a new situation for us all and we want to make your experience with us the most comfortable, relaxing and safe it can be. Please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.